We OfferFast & ReliableMedical & Health Care Solutions To Our Patients
Outstanding Healthcare Professionals
We offer world-class and cost-effective clinical care, striving to remain a leader in the provisioning of top-notch healthcare and standards of care.
At Morning Star, we provide a healthcare service that ensures the highest possible standard of compassionate care and clinical excellence to all of our patients
We implore the use of the most advanced diagnostic tools combined with state-of-the-art hospital facilities, world-class IT functions, and the latest technologies for our hospital pavilion.
Need a Doctor for Check-up?
JUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
|Monday – Friday||24 hours Open|
|Saturday – Sunday||24 hours Open|
|Emergency Services||24 hours Open|
A BRIEF HISTORY
Morning Star Hospital was founded in 1990 as a 6-bed, one-man clinic in the Diobu suburb area of Port Harcourt city. The small clinic grew rapidly like a mustard seed into a big tree necessitating its location to its present site in the central area of the town. It has since grown into its present 50-bed status in the main branch and another 15-bed annex at the Industrial area of Onne, Port Harcourt. Presently it is run by 12 full-time doctors, including 4 specialists, 8 medical officers. This is also complemented by the services of eight other visiting/part-time specialists in various fields of medicine. It presently has a workforce of over a hundred personnel.
Morning Star Hospitals Int’l Ltd is a multi-disciplinary Health facility run by a team of purpose-driven medical consultants drawn from different specialties with a vision to deliver world-class healthcare with exceptional service and compassion.
24 /7 Emergency Services
Our ED is staffed by highly qualified professionals who specialize in emergency medicine and certified in advanced cardiovascular life support.
Passionate Doctors & Nurses
We have a multidisciplinary team comprising experts in all areas of medical treatment and rehabilitation, who work closely together across all of our medical specialties to render the most compassionate, personalized and coordinated care.
We offer the latest in medical advancements, with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment for fast-track diagnostic testing and a slew of hospital amenities. These include 24hr power and water supply, telephone, and television service.
Our vision and mission statementsOur Vision Statement
To be the one-stop center for qualitative and integrated healthcare solutions.
Our Mission Statement
To combine technology, well-trained, and motivated manpower to provide quality Medicare driven by compassion and empathy.
Our Core ValuesAt Morning Star Hospital, we are particularly committed to the care and improvement of the human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver best-in-class, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of this mission, we believe the following to be an essential part of our core values:
We are QMS ISO certified!A QMS ISO 9001:2015 certified Hospital which depicts Conformity assessment for her Quality Management System, Morning Star Hospital is the first hospital to be ISO certified in this environment and this has re-affirmed our position as one of the best hospitals in Nigeria.
Quality ObjectivesQuality objectives are agreed during process review and monitored by the process owners. To achieve our policy, we have set the following objectives:
- Work proactively with our existing patients and attract new ones yearly.
- Continue to monitor patients’ perception/complaints, reacting without undue delay to improve and ensure the number of complaints received remain at an acceptable level.
- Through constant monitoring and effective root cause and corrective actions, reduce internal non-conformance for all processes, working towards an ultimate target of zero.
- Promote a culture of continual improvement for our staff to develop and maintain their professional skills.
- Monitor time taken for outpatients care services
- Monitor time taken for laboratory and ECG results
- Reduce medical error rate
- Reduce fall rate to < 2.6 per 1000 patient days
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements throughout all our hospitals
Dr. Patrick Ohia
Quality Policy StatementsMorning Star Hospitals International Ltd is committed to providing the highest possible standard and reliable healthcare services for all. This policy supports our strategic directions and addresses internal and external issues related to our service with a focus on:
- Ensure well-being and quality of life
- Respect the rights and dignity of our patients, customers, and employees
- Provide treatment that is personal and relevant to the individual needs of patients
- Achieve the best possible results for our patients through the delivery of clinical expertise
- Protect the health and safety of our patients, customers, and employees
- Deliver quality service with respect and empathy to the people entrusted to our care
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality of all records collected in the course of our daily activities
Morning Star Hospital International Ltd. meets all defined requirements including those defined by the patient, statutory, regulatory, and its own internal requirements.
We are committed to the continual improvement of our quality management system.
Quality objectives are established at relevant functions and reviewed periodically.
This quality policy has been communicated, understood, and applied within the organization. It is endorsed by Morning Star Hospital International Ltd. top management and made available to our relevant interested parties as appropriate.
Dr. Patrick Ohia