QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Morning Star Hospitals International Ltd is committed to providing the highest possible standard and reliable healthcare services for all. This policy supports our strategic directions and addresses internal and external issues related to our service with a focus on:
- Ensure well-being and quality of life
- Respect the rights and dignity of our patients, customers, and employees
- Provide treatment that is personal and relevant to the individual needs of patients
- Achieve the best possible results for our patients through the delivery of clinical expertise
- Protect the health and safety of our patients, customers, and employees
- Deliver quality service with respect and empathy to the people entrusted to our care
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality of all records collected in the course of our daily activities
Morning Star Hospital International Ltd. meets all defined requirements including those defined by the patient, statutory, regulatory, and its own internal requirements.
We are committed to the continual improvement of our quality management system.
Quality objectives are established at relevant functions and reviewed periodically.
This quality policy has been communicated, understood, and applied within the organization. It is endorsed by Morning Star Hospital International Ltd. top management and made available to our relevant interested parties as appropriate.
Dr. Patrick Ohia