Quality objectives are agreed during process review and monitored by the process owners. To achieve our policy, we have set the following objectives:
- Work proactively with our existing patients and attract new ones yearly.
- Continue to monitor patients’ perception/complaints, reacting without undue delay to improve and ensure the number of complaints received remain at an acceptable level.
- Through constant monitoring and effective root cause and corrective actions, reduce internal non-conformance for all processes, working towards an ultimate target of zero.
- Promote a culture of continual improvement for our staff to develop and maintain their professional skills.
- Monitor time taken for outpatients care services
- Monitor time taken for laboratory and ECG results
- Reduce medical error rate
- Reduce fall rate to < 2.6 per 1000 patient days
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements throughout all our hospitals
Dr. Patrick Ohia